Friday, September 5, 2008

Stand Up!


I stand up for my dear mom, Vickie, who lost a much too short battle with cervical cancer on July 16, 2004.

I stand up for my dear friend and mentor, Carol, who lost her brave battle with pancreatic cancer on February 17, 2007.

I stand up for my friend, Gary, who is a survivor!

I stand up for everyone who is battling this disease... and won... or lost!!!

I stand up for a cure!


I pray for everyone who is fighting this disease... themselves, or with a loved one! 
WE WILL WIN!


Please call and STAND UP with me! 
www.standup2cancer.org

2 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

that is nice post. i remember your mom well. i am sorry she is no longer with us. i hope they can find a cure for cancer soon.

Pam said...

Good for you on standing up for cancer. So sorry to hear about your mom and friend. I've lost loved ones to cancer too, also had numerous friends survive, and currently have two friends in my ward dealing with cancer. cancer stinks!