Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's About Time

For everyone who was wondering if I "fell off the face of the earth"... the answer is NO! I'm going to update this blog this afternoon... so hold tight! 


In the meantime, feel free to check out my grad school blog. I've been actively writing in a journal during this first month of practicum... and I'm sure you'll enjoy my experiences this month. 

Please comment, (sy/e)mpathize, laugh at, cringe, get angry.... whatever. I've felt all of the above this month, so your comments would be a refreshing change of "voices in my head".  

http://imagradstudent.blogspot.com



1 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

oh yeah, i've been meaning to say hi lately....i had no idea you lived up North. I mean, it says it right on your blog, but somehow I just didn't think of it. it would have been so awesome to see you when we went on our trip. my mom would have liked it, too....well we plan to go again, so next time we'll hook up for sure if you still live there :)