This past week I have been in Utah. Can I just tell you... I love being up here!!!! I love the feeling of being around the mountains, and in the “mountain air”. It’s shocking how different the air is here than in Portland.
I’ve just kind of chilled out while I’ve been here. Spent a lot of time with my friends, visited with my former roommates, went shopping, movies, reading, BBQ’s, 4-wheeling, and riding on a motorcycle.
The drive down here took forever, but I slept a lot, and saw some gorgeous scenery and I’d never seen before. We left about 2 hours before sun-up last Saturday... and saw the most beautiful sunrise through the gorge canyons... reflecting on the Columbia river. It was stunning!!!
When we got into Highland, the weather was warm, and comfortable. That lasted a few days... and then it snowed for a few days, and then warmed up again.. and today was really nice. U-Dad even took me out between conference sessions today on the back of his motorcycle. We went out toward Utah Lake.. then up toward Linden... back around into PG, and along the Timp mountains.... and out from the canyon. It was so fun! I miss being up there. I’m beginning to look at the possibility of moving up there to teach when the time comes... but we’ll just have to see when the time comes.
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Spring Break
Posted by Jenn at 2:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment