I had TOTALLY planned on not doing anything but relaxing around the apartment for Spring Break... and enjoying it!
Then last Saturday my ward had a “getting to know you” dinner (people are divided out to different homes for dinner and to meet new people). I was in a group of 3 families, and there was only one family I didn’t know. They were a couple close to my age, and have 2 very cute kids. While we were getting to know each other, we got to talking about plans for Spring Break. I mentioned my relaxing home-stay... and this family said they were going to Utah. They asked if I’d be interested in driving with them to Utah for a week. I thought that maybe they were kidding... but they weren’t. While we were talking, we even realized that my Utah parents live around the corner from where this family are staying... What a small world!!!!
So... I’m coming back home everybody!!!! We’re driving all day on Saturday the 24th (14 hour drive) and heading back to Portland on the 31st. YAY!!!!
I’m also working on some photo projects (I can’t say too much cause my family reads this)... so I’m scanning a bunch of pictures so I can work on them in the car on the way there and back. I figure between the pictures, my music, and a couple of DVD’s.. I’ll be set! I’m so excited!!!!!!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Spring Break!!
Posted by Jenn at 2:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yes, the 29 lbs box of pictures that I shipped to you, shoudl keep you quite busy ont hte road :)
Have fun in Utah..
PS- I suck at writting, I guess......... Note the spelling...
Post a Comment