Sunday, March 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!


Well, since I’m up writing a paper, I might as well wish myself a Happy Birthday!!! I can’t believe I’m 30. How did that happen?!?!?!? I have so many thoughts about turning 30. I can’t stop and think about them right now (this paper is due by tonight)... but I promise to write about it after finals. I think you would all really love to hear my new perspective on things (heck, you were all VERY instrumental in my choices)!!!


Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to my Dad
Happy Birthday Paul
Happy Birthday Brock
Happy Birthday Debbie

(these are all the people that I share a birthday with!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JEN!! I love this picture!!

30 is a fabulous age! Congratulations for all of you accomplishments. It was great seeing you in Utah over the Holidays.

xoxo,
Cori Dyer

Anonymous said...

ok, so what are the thoughts on turning 30?