I just looked back at this past term... and I realized that I only posted like 4 times. That’s pathetic! So, instead of catching you up with all the detail junk, I’ll sum it up as best I can.
I ended up dropping the Library Studies class because it was SOOOOO boring, and I wasn’t learning anything in it... I just played online, so I figured that I could best use that time for something else. I survived the other 15 credits.
Math sucked... but considering I have to take the second level of it next term, I might as well suck it up.
I loved my Young Adult Literature class, which I’m sure comes as no surprise to any of you. I loved the books we read!!! Check out my book list page to find out what they were.
Music... was fun. It was more “fun” than educational. All I really came out of there with was how to incorporate music more into the classroom, so I guess that works.
Sociology... I LOVE online classes!!!! All I had to do was to read, take weekly quizzes, exams every 3 weeks, and a written paper... WHOOPTIE DOO!!!
Monday, March 5, 2007
Sum up of Winter Term
Posted by Jenn at 2:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment