I can't believe I totally forgot to tell you guys how I did on the CBEST.
I got the results back, and it's hard to tell how well I did on it.. but I did pass! The way they score the tests is a little weird.. Scores anywhere in the 20-80 range are considered passing... but I know this isn't based on any percentage or anything. A passing total of all three sections is 123... and each score has to be at least 37.. see, weird criteria... but here's the details of mine.
My scores were:
Reading - 51
Math - 66
Writing - 47
For a total of: 164
ONE DOWN... ONE TO GO.... STAY TUNED!!!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Oh yeah... I forgot!!!
Posted by Jenn at 6:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment