

There are several things that I have learned for sure about living in Oregon.
#1. Every class I take will have some element about "alternative lifestyles".
#2. I will see at least 4 "Keep Portland Weird" bumper stickers on any given day.
#3. I will see at least one man wearing a dress each week.
#4. On July 19th kicks off our "oh-so-mild" 2 month summer.
#5. I will forever be worried that I don't have an umbrella within my immediate reach at all times!
AND LAST BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY....
#6. When it starts raining in October, it won't stop for any extended period of time until July 18th!!!
I do have to admit that there is ONLY one good thing about the rain... I love the sound of rain!!!!
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!! (sarcasm intended)
Friday, October 19, 2007
It's started... and it'll never end!!!
Posted by Jenn at 2:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Oregon sounds fun. :]
Post a Comment