Five jobs I've held...
1. Nanny
2. Childrens Programs/Activities Director
3. Event Planner
4. University Orientation Leader
5. Teachers Aide
Five movies I could watch over and over...
1. Under the Tuscan Sun
2. Little Women
3. Sound of Music
4. Fried Green Tomatoes
5. Annie
Five places I've lived...
1. Antioch, California
2. Brentwood, California
3. Calabasas, California
4. Salt Lake City, Utah
5. Portland, Oregon
Five snacks that I enjoy. . .
1. Tortilla chips with salsa + cream cheese
2. Pretzels
3. carrot sticks & apples dipped in peanut butter
4. pickled asparagus wrapped in cream cheese and ham
5. raspberry or peach sorbet
Five things I would do with a million dollars...
1. pay for school
2. pay back my U-dad
3. buy a car
4. buy a home for when I graduate and start teaching
5. help out my family
Five people who email me regularly...
1. Colleen
2. Syd
3. Gina
4. Jason
5. Hillary
Five places I would run away to. . .
1. Highland/Orem/PG, Utah
2. Higley/Mesa, Arizona
3. Calabasas/Malibu, California
4. anywhere that has a temple
5. Santa Cruz, California
Five TV shows I like...
1. Deperate Housewives
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Law & Order SVU
4. Two and a half men
5. Young and the Restless
Five things I hate...
1. Rain
2. Cold weather
3. finals
4. asking for things (being dependant)
5. not having a car
Five things I can't live without...
1. Crystal Light
2. iPod/Music
3. my laptop
4. my cell phone
5. Scented Candles
Five goals I have for the future...
1. graduation (six months to go...)
2. Graduate School - Masters Degree
3. Marriage/Children
4. Being independant again
5. Having my own classroom
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Five's
Posted by Jenn at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love Salsa & Cream Cheese!
I find it funny you live up in rain & cold country and you hate the rain and cold... thats ok, so do i! It's already a very cold season here in sac...
Take Care,
Jen
Post a Comment