Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Anonymous Remarks

Have you ever wanted to say things to people, but knew that you wouldn't (or shouldn't)... but still wanted to get it out. So, I thought about doing it on here. These are each directed to specific people in my life... but I left out all specific information (including names).

* It drives me crazy that you continue to take the role of the victim. Just because you are in a bad marriage, you need to recognize that you made the choice to go back. Stop bringing up the fact that other people have what you want, and they don't realize how lucky they are. They made choices; you made choices. If you don't like your life right now, change it!

* I'm tired of holding out for the opportunity to spend time with you, only for you to change plans at the very last minute. I'm not asking for all of your time, just some of it. Show me that you love me as much as you claim to! Don't you see how much it hurts me when you're so abrupt on the phone, and never seem to have any time for me.

* If you're going to keep asking for my advice about the same thing.... do us both a favor, and TAKE IT!

* Stop pretending that you haven't made any mistakes in your life and that you're perfect. All it does is make you appear more fake. We all know better.

* The world is not out to get you! Things are not happening the way they are because of a conspiracy against you.

* I won't ever have the relationship with them that you seem to think I should have. I accepted it a long time ago... I wish you could too, and support me in my decisions regarding it.

AND FINALLY

* This is me.... DEAL with it. I'm not planning on changing into the person you think I should be, or that they think I should be. I am not perfect, but at least I'm authentic. It's good enough for me... don't you think it's odd that it's not good enough for you?!?!?

0 comments: