I need to briefly clarify something before anyone gets the wrong idea. I do have friends. I have AMAZING friends in my life. I have people in my life that, even when I live over 700 miles away, keep tabs on me and make sure that I am happy/healthy. I have people in my life that will talk to me for hours into the night when I am struggling with things that I could never say out loud, and yet... with them... I never have to, they just know. These are people who worry about me, cry with me, get frustrated with me, rejoice with me, understand (or try to) me, succeed with me, pick me up when I fall, and are there to start the whole process all over again. They don't judge me, they don't stop caring about me, and they don't stop being there for me... no matter how stupid the mistakes I make are (and trust me, there have been some doozies). No, we don't "hang out" and go to dinners, movies, clubs, or even see each other very often... but we're friends nonetheless. No, I can't just go to them for physical support when I need it (a hug, a shoulder, a pat on the back, or a blessing), but they are there in my heart. It's not easy being apart physically, but right now, it has to be this way.
D, K, C, P, JW, B, L, S, and my UD... you all know who you are. Thank you for everything that you do and have done to show me that you care. Your friendships mean the world to me, and I hope that one day I will be able to show you just how much you having you in my life has truly meant to me. I love you all so much. It's amazing just how short those words come from conveying the true depth of the emotion that they should, but that's all I have to offer... I love you!
Friday, February 17, 2006
Clarification
Posted by Jenn at 1:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment