Thursday, March 11, 2010

52 NEW in 52

What's that... ? You really HAVE been on the edge of your seat these last 24 hours?? Well... first of all.... Thanks for being interested. Second... GET A LIFE!! :-)

No seriously... I'm glad to know that there are people out there who are cheering me on in this!!! So... without further adieu, I'll explain what the "52 New in 52" is!!!

Alongside my bucket list... which many of us know has the potential of being a procrastinators dream, I decided that I wanted to be sure that I accomplished SOMETHING every week. So, I came up with the "52 New in 52" idea. Beginning today (my 33rd birthday) until March 11, 2011 (my 34th birthday), I am committing (like the word choice, T?!?!) to doing at least one NEW thing every week!!! This could be as simple as trying a food I'd never consider eating (sushi, caviar, lobster... you get the gist) to something big like skydiving (yep.. that's June or July). Now, to keep me motivated, each event will require at least one photo... so that I can blog about it!!! This is for all (ok...both) of my readers as well as for my own journaling... and ability to look back over my year and realize all the amazing things I accomplished!!!!! Sounds like fun!?!?!?! Well... YES IT DOES... and I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.. ;-) hehehehehe

Sorry if you were expecting to hear that I am shaving my head, or adopting a child from a ravaged country, or moving to yet another state (no... that would just be a VERY cruel joke that my family would disown me if I tried). But... for me... this new "project" is absolutely PERFECT for me!!!! I'm so excited about it... and can't wait to share all of my new adventures with you all!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL.... and THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVE and SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Awesome! I'm excited to see what 52 things you do! :)

Michele Carlson said...

I have been thinking about this blog post since I read it.... sort or weird, but I think it is a fabulous idea! I am following your lead and making it a point to step out of my comfort zone and do some new things that interest me!
whoo hoo! take care ~ :)

Julie Anderegg said...

Love it!!!! Way to go! And Happy Birthday!