
It came to my attention that I haven't updated in a while. I can't believe how busy these last few months have been. This last term I’ve taking 21 credits (many of which are the boring/difficult ones that I’ve been putting off for the last 13 years). Between the massive course load (which includes 2... yes 2 science’s, 1 science lab, a math, a speech and a psychology class), preparing for grad school, working at the elementary school, and still trying to eat/sleep/study/shower, etc… it’s NOT been a fun term!!!
Yes, I am graduating this Saturday (heaven willing). My family is driving up for the ceremony this Friday, and I’ll be heading to Utah for my first mini-vacation the following Friday! My second mini-vacation will be in mid-July, down to CA, and then returning home in time to start my graduate school program on July 21st. Yep… seriously! It’s just been ridiculous. I finally had to go to the doctor yesterday and hear him tell me I have a “throat virus” (because my “immune system is low due to all the stress and lack of sleep”)…. DUH!!!! I knew all that, and only went, hoping he would give me some strong antibiotics to make it go away. I was pleasantly surprised when he offered me a prescription of vicodin for the next week instead of an antibiotic. SILVER LINING! Now, I can force myself to go to sleep ignore the world. Let’s just hope I don’t ignore it enough that I sleep through a final or 2.
As of today… 9:30am on Tuesday, I’ve already taken 3 finals, and finished 2 projects/presentations. I have a final in 45 minutes, and another one tonight. Tomorrow I have another final, and 2 more papers due by midnight. THEN I’M DONE!!!!! It’s kind of exciting to know that tonight will be my last class as an undergrad… EVER!!!!
From now on… I’m a grad student!!!
Oh… So, for those of you who I have a physical address for, you’ll be getting my grad announcement this week. For those of you who I don’t have one for… you can either check out my new “note” on Facebook or you can see it here. Since I’m traveling this summer, I’m having parties in Portland, Utah, and Antioch… so I hope to see you all this summer!!!!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Graduate! Celebrate!
Posted by Jenn at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cute announcement! Glad to see an update, however you sound crazy busy, so it's understandable. I hope you have a great turn out to all of your parties! Congrats!!
congrats!! i saw your announcement in person at my mom's house the other day. cute pictures on it!!
Post a Comment