Thursday, June 12, 2008

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday

Monday (June 9th):
GeoSciences Final… Not bad, pretty confident that I did well.
Diversity presentation… Power Point slide show of ASL activity I did with my 1st graders. Bound book of pictures and ASL dictionary with my students hands. Potluck! Anyone want an ASL alphabet book for their kids , email me, and I'll send it to you.. it's in powerpoint.

Tuesday (June 10th):
Math Final… studied hard… did alright. Studied so much that I forgot to finish homework assignment. Oh well, I’ll beg for mercy later.
Biology Final… Heaven help me! This has been my nemesis all term, but I think I did alright on the final. Keep those fingers crossed!
Speech… online final. YUCK!

Wednesday (June 11th):
Spent the day writing a 6 page paper for my speech class and finishing my term long project. Didn’t really do the project, so I ended up faking it… which I felt I did a pretty good job at! Slept a little too much today… so found myself typing like a madwoman at 11:00pm to finish this paper which was due at midnight. Thank heavens for Dr. Pepper!!!

0 comments: