Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ouch!


Last night I had tennis class. Ok, can I just tell all you out there who do it regularly (Beiss & Cherie.. you know who I'm talking about).. I have a whole new respect for you. I woke up this morning and didn't want to (or couldn't.. I'm not exactly sure which) move anything below my neck. All day long I've been begging to do anything that requires sitting... and saving up all my "standing up" work to do all at once. I can now officially say that I distinctly know where my shoulder blades are.... cause they "talk" to me ALL DAY LONG!!!!

I know, I know... this is good for me!?!?! As soon as my body gets used to moving like that, it should get easier... right?!?! Who knows... maybe one day I'll head back to Calabasas... and show y'all what I can do (that is, if I survive this beginners class first). :-)

Tonight's psychology class. Actually, to be technical... it's "Adolescence/Early Maturity Psych". hehehehe!!!! All you teens... watch out!

0 comments: