Sunday, September 25, 2005

PSU

Good afternoon! Today it becomes official. At 7:00 tonight, I take my first official class at Portland State University. Holy cow! Ok, granted... it's tennis... but come on! Tomorrow I have Psychology and Thursday I have Psychology. No, they're not the same classes... one night is Human Development, and the other night is Early Adolescence/Teenage Maturity Psych. So, for all of you teenagers out there in my life... get ready for some psycho-analyzing questions from yours truly! :-)

Alright.. I better get going. I need to swing by the bookstore and get my books for this "school" thing.

Oh, and for those of you out there who are saying "Holy Crap... isn't she done yet".... the answer is "NO!!!!!!!" I've decided that I'm not going to stress about it. I'll still take classes regularly... but I'm not going to kill myself to finish in an insane amount of time. Heck, I'm working full time too! If I can graduate from college some time in this lifetime... I will have succeeded at my goal. If I can actually use the knowledge I gain from college afterwards.. then I've surpassed my goal. So, for all of you saying.. "Hurry Up", or "Just give up already"... All I have to say is ":-P Bite Me!" :-)

Love you all!!!!!!

0 comments: