This past week I had the chance to spend some fantastic time with my nephew A. I love him "so so much", but spending this much time with him allowed me the chance to get to know him better. We would just talk, and play, and I learned all of his favorite things. I also go to teach him so cool new things: looking both ways when crossing the street, saying your sorry when you tell someone to "shut up", and how to play with a group of kids the same age as him. It was so much fun!!! He had play dates with my friends kids, went to church and played in the nursery, went in my friends hot tub with her kids, chased a doggy around the backyard, and helped "Aunt Jenn Jenn" make dinner one night. Some of A's newest sayings are: "Oh My Gosh... that is very very baaad", "No Way Jose", "I Sorry Ashee", "Jenn Jenn, I love you so so so much", and after making sure it's ok to cross the street he says "we're good"! I have to tell you... Ree and B may have been on a cruise in Mexico... but I think I ended up with the better deal here!
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Jenn Jenn and A
Posted by Jenn at 1:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment