I have to say... I was very excited when I was tagged by LindyLeigh. I've never officially been tagged before, although I've un-officially tagged myself in the past. So... with no further adieu....
MEME...tagged by LindyLeigh
2. Where is your significant other? Hopefully out there somewhere... looking for me too.
3. Your hair color? Dirty Blonde (sad that I had to think about that for a minute)
4. Your mother? deceased... and missed everyday!
5. Your father? in Antioch... probably sleeping
6. Your favorite thing? friends and family
7. Your dream last night? Wow... that was a while ago. Probably had to do with homework.
8. Your dream/goal? My own classroom, marriage, children, home, car (not necessarily in that order).
9. The room you're in? Living Room
10. Your hobby? Reading, watching movies, and finding people online :-)
11. Your fear? loneliness, abandonment, rejection and failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In a home... sleeping.. with my eternal mate.
13. Where were you last night? WinCo
14. What you're not? Selfish
15. One of your wish-list items? Masters degree.. and teaching credentials! (their combined)!
16. Where you grew up? California
17. The last thing you did? Homework and watching Desperate Housewives (yes, multitasking!)
18. What are you wearing? PJ's
19. Your TV? On... always!!!
20. Your pet? probably on my bed... keeping it warm for me... meowing for me to come to bed.
21. Your computer? is a Mac... and it's running out of memory :-(
22. Your mood? tired
23. Missing someone? too many to count
24. Your car? Nope
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Kohls
27. Your summer? went by too fast
28. Love someone? yes, lots
29. Your favorite color? green and lavender
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today... thanks Erin!
31. Last time you cried? friday night
I tag-anyone who reads this.... not quite sure who all that is.... so I'm excited to find out!




1 comments:
YAY!!!
Post a Comment