Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Couldn't have said it better myself...

I found this on a blog I frequent: Pikes Pickles


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am giving a shout out to this amazing blog .

Click here

The pictures are downright amazing and speak volumes.

The words are eloquent and need to get out.
_______________________________________

I think if you read my blog -

You would know, I am not a person filled with hatred.

If I saw you and you were hungry - I would feed you.

If a saw you and you were naked - good grief , I would give you some clothes.

If you were begging on the street corner - I would scrounge around in my car to find something to give you.

If you asked if you could share your homosexual lifestyle with my children -

I would say no.

I wouldn't hate you.

I would then go to whatever lengths it took to be sure that you weren't able to teach my children about such things.

And if I saw you later on the street I would ask about your life, your partner, your family.

Again - I wouldn't hate you.

Not one bit.

I have had many friends who have been homosexual and I truly love and respect them.

I DO NOT hate them.

3 comments:

Lindy Leigh said...

Thanks! I saw that on Beetlebabee blog...very cool!

Stefany said...

Aww thanks Jenn. Love ya!

The Pike family

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! and the kind words. I appreciate all the support. The fight for family is a fight we can't afford to lose.