I just had to share my new favorite breakfast that I've been enjoying as a late night snack as well... I got the recipe from the Biggest Loser cookbook (my new favorite book).
It's a Peanut Butter Banana Split!!
1 medium-sized ripe banana; sliced lengthwise
1 TBSP of reduced fat peanut butter
1/2 cup low fat yogurt (any flavor... I like Vanilla, KeyLime, and/or Peach
2 TBSP crunchy, high fiber, low sugar granola
Place the banana halves in a banana split dish or shallow bowl. (I even like to split it again in half and make a banana layer in my cereal bowl).
Spread the Peanut Butter evenly over the open banana pieces.
Spoon the yogurt in the middle, over the top of the bananas
Top with the granola cereal.
Eat immediately while the granola is still crunchy.
***As an extra "treat", I sliced up 2 strawberries and put them on the yogurt before the granola. ***
This is so good!!! I'm addicted!!!!! I'll get a picture up tomorrow, since I'm halfway through the one I've made tonight. :-)
Saturday, April 26, 2008
New Favorite Snack!!!
Posted by Jenn at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
that sounds delicious! i know my husband will especially love to try that! thanks for sharing :)
Okay, Yum! My little Hunter and I just had this for a snack... MMMMMM! Thanks for sharing... hope you're doing great!
Post a Comment