
This was funny! My friend did this on her blog and I thought I'd try it out. Just go to google and type your name and then needs. I typed "Jennifer needs" and this is what I came up with. Then I did "Jennifer wants" to see what came up. I only chose the G-PG rated ones!!!
1. Jennifer needs some friends. (who doesn't?)
2. Jennifer needs help. (Anyone want to help me finish my laundry and clean my apartment?)
3. Jennifer needs some more time (This... I do not and would really use lots of)
4. Jennifer needs your support (definitely!)
5. Jennifer needs to lose some weight (you have NO idea!!!!!!!)
6. Jennifer needs your prayers (everyone can use more prayers)
7. Jennifer needs to grow up and get over it (good advice!)
8. Jennifer needs to keep on improving (always!)
9. Jennifer needs to take a small break (OH YEAH!)
10. Jennifer needs a makeover. (Seriously... sign me up!)
1. Jennifer wants to meet Mr. Right. (more than anything)
2. Jennifer wants to have a baby (more than one... but have a few steps to hit first... see above)
3. Jennifer wants to connect with her family and friends (always!!!)
4. Jennifer wants a career (I wouldn't be in school if that wasn't the case)
5. Jennifer wants to do the best in everything she does (Absolutely!!!)
6. Jennifer wants to do 37 things (only 37.... must be a slow day)
7. Jennifer wants to hear her grandmother's voice one more time (Grandma's and Mom's.... more than anything!!!)
8. Jennifer wants to play (seriously... have you seen a 7 year old on the playground.. I want THAT energy!)
9. Jennifer wants the Hallmark moments. (as often as I can get them)
10. Jennifer wants to journey around the world (yep... hopefully I'll go in 18 months!)
Go to google and find your own needs.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Jennifer needs AND Jennifer wants...
Posted by Jenn at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment