Ok... so, it’s midterm week. I had one on Monday (math), and one in piano (today). My other classes aren’t doing specific midterms. Instead, we’re doing projects, and other stuff to compensate.
I was really nervous about my Math quiz because there were only 10 questions on the whole quiz. Questions were worth like 10-25 points each, so I was REALLY scared about the turnout.
As for music today, there were only a few questions that stumped me, but I think I did pretty well all around. I should get that grade back on Friday.. so I’ll keep you posted.
Then, there was my Math midterm grade. Before she passed them back, she told us that the average score was a 90%, and that some students had gotten over 100 (thank goodness for bonus questions). I had erased and re-done so many problems on that test, so I was second guessing a lot of my answers. With my luck, I’ll be the low end of the average, and scrape a barely passing. So....I better get to it.... I got.... a..... 98%. HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! I was in total shock when I saw the score!!!! I had done a bunch of them, and then realized that I made a mistake, and gone back to fix them... and I fixed them to the correct ones!!!! And the ones that I was the most nervous about turned out to be no problem at all..
I can’t tell you how relieved I am about this grade!!! I’m so excited!!!!!!!
I’ll write more on Friday to tell you how I did in my Music final, and how things are going in connection with my other classes, and getting ready for graduation!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Spring MidTerms
Posted by Jenn at 2:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment