OK.. so I didn’t inform you all when it was my finals week... just know that it was that week I didn’t talk to any of you :-)
Grades were posted this morning for Spring term!!!!!
Although I didn't expect to get anything less than a B-, I'm still in shock.
Computer Technology for the Classroom: A
Student Orientation Training: A-
Curriculum Design and Info. Tech: A
Fundamentals of Math II: B-
Beginning Piano: B
That's a 3.38 term GPA... moving my total GPA up to 3.15 from a 3.08
I can’t tell you how excited I am about this!!!!!!! I think this is the first time in a while that I’ve gotten nothing less than a B in a single term -- there’s always been that one elusive C+ in there to bum me out.... BUT NOT THIS TIME... HAHAHAHAHA!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Spring Term Grades
Posted by Jenn at 2:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment