My life in school gets underway again tomorrow! Last term I learned lots of things that I have adjusted for this term, so I’m really looking forward to this term!!!! Things I’ve learned for this term are: NO MORE MORNING CLASSES, no more classes that focus on gender (at least in Portland), and at least 1 day a week off of classes to get some things done without cramming them in around classes. So, with those being said, here’s my schedule:
Monday:
12:45-3:10 -- Fundamentals of Elementary School Math (aka: How to teach Math to elementary school students)
4:30-6:10 -- Music Fundamentals (aka. How to teach music to elementary school students) HOT TEACHER!!!
Tuesday:
12:00 - 12:50 -- New Testament: Part 2 (took Part 1 last term)
1:00 - 1:50 -- Library Resources (aka: how to use the library for research OR an upper division 2 credit NAP)
4:00 - 6:30 -- Young Adult Literature
Wednesday:
12:45-3:10 -- Fundamentals of Elementary School Math (aka: How to teach Math to elementary school students)
4:30-6:10 -- Music Fundamentals (aka. How to teach music to elementary school students) HOT TEACHER!!!
Thursday:
12:00 - 12:50 -- New Testament: Part 2 (took Part 1 last term)
1:00 - 1:50 -- Library Resources (aka: how to use the library for research OR an upper division 2 credit NAP)
4:00 - 6:30 -- Marriage and Intimacy (sociological perspective of relationships): Primarily online, only meets in person weeks 1, 4, 7 & 10. HOT DOG!!!
Friday:
JENN’S DAY OFF OF SCHOOL (aka. potential to work at my old office, do homework, shopping, etc!)
Pretty nice schedule, huh!!!!!!!!! I’ll write more once I’ve been to my classes at least once! Love ya’ll!
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Winter 2007
Posted by Jenn at 1:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment