After nearly a month of unemployment, rounds of paperwork, background checks and holding my breath when viewing my bank account, I have finally begun my temp job. Despite the 36 miles (one way) commute... It's actually pretty nice! I work with some great people and in a beautiful area (Gateway in SLC... jealous!?!?!?!). For the time being, I'm a "tax processor". I'm still not completely clear on what my job is.... up til now, it's been all about getting access to various programs and databases, listening in on teleconferences, and rebooting my system when passwords get changed. I'm telling ya... sheer excitement!!!! ;-) I'm hoping things pick up pretty quickly soon... cause one can only check their email, clean out their inbox and read the Yahoo news for so long before feeling guilty that I'm being paid for it!!!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh, I love Gateway. I worked in downtown SLC for several years before I married Jake. I loved it! And Jake worked down there when we were first married. I'm glad you are "employed" and I miss you!
Oh goodness....Julie, I miss you so much!!!!!!! Things have been good. I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better!!! I ran the gamut from Sunday-Tuesday....but I'm good now! Luckily, it was only a cold, so it passed pretty quick! I love ya sweetie.....I think its getting close for JulieJenn time!!!! You agree!?!? <3
Yes, I agree!!!!! You sound happy...I like that!
LOL… that sounds like the first week at my job. Are you sure it’s tax processor, not workers compensation? LOL
Post a Comment