Well.. finals are over...grades are out, and I leave for vacation tomorrow. Could things get any better??!?!?!? Here’s the grade breakdown... and my remarks to them:
Family Studies: B+
Very happy about this!!!!!!!
American Family History: B-
Considering I didn’t go to this class for 8 of the 10 weeks, not bad... don’t ya think?!?! Only 3 elements went into the grading (Midterm, Research Paper, and Final). I’m assuming that I got no less than a B or C on any of these, so I’m thrilled!!!
Psychology of Women: D+
OK, so, this isn’t the best grade... but it’s the last Pro-Fem class I have to attend, and that’s cause to CELEBRATE!!! I’m just glad I passed it and don’t have to take it again!!!!
Spanish: No Pass
I opted for the pass/no pass option in this class, so regardless of the grade I received, it wouldn’t affect my GPA. Towards the end of the term, I realized that I wasn’t really learning anything, and rethought my foreign language options. I’ve decided to go back and take my placement test in sign language, and finish out my remaining foreign language credits in ASL instead of trying to learn a whole new subject!
AND.. my GPA went up from a 2.62 to a 2.74 (and working it’s way upward!!!!!)
VACATION TIME!!!!!
Friday, December 15, 2006
Fall Grades!
Posted by Jenn at 1:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment