Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Oh yeah... today was much better?!?!?!

Post Office, Radio Shack, Rite Aid, Payless Shoes, 2 hours at the DMV and 2 buses later... way to pass the day.

My RA came by today. She’s this little 19 year old, named Caitlin (surprising, isn’t it). My first reaction of her was.. over-enthusiastic. She has a sign on her door.... written in (what else) pink highlighter inviting us to “knock and come on in to visit”. She’s cute though. She came by to invite me to join the Residence Hall Association, and to help out with some of the residence life programs. I’ll probably join something so I can say I really jumped in to the college life with both feet. Once classes start, I’ll write about the extra-curricular stuff I’m going to join.

Alright... let’s all cross our fingers that tomorrow is much more exciting! Oh yeah.. I promise.. I’ll post pics of my apartment (now that it’s put together) sometime this week!

0 comments: