
Alright.. so, some of you know what has been going on with me lately.. but some of you are still in the dark. So, let me shed some light on the many changes that are going on....
1st: I am moving into a (very) small studio apartment in downtown Portland this weekend! When I say small... think 333 square feet. I'm on the 7th floor (of a ten floor building)
2nd: I gave my notice at my job (of almost 2 years), and my last day will be September 15th. And no, before you ask, I do not have another job lined up, nor will I (see below).
3rd: I'm going back to school full time at Portland State to get my degree(s) finished! My major is in Social Science with an emphasis in Education and Psychology (child/adolescent). It'll take about 18 months to finish my BA; then I'll have 4-7 terms for Teacher Credentialling (depending on the number of certificates I want); then I'll go for my Masters in Education Administration.
Let me know if you have any questions (like.. "what the hell are you doing") or if you have any positive responses (like.. "you go girl, it's about damn time"!) :-)
Love you all!!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Changes
Posted by Jenn at 1:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment