Friday, July 4, 2008

Grad School Blog

After 13 years, 5 schools, 3 states and more addresses than I care to count.. I've finally graduated college, and am on to grad school!!! I decided to keep a "journal" to chronicle the ups and downs of classes, student teaching, readings, students, research projects, and all the numerous other "hurdles" I need to jump before I become a licensed teacher.

Although classes don't start up for another few weeks, I'm chugging my way through the 20+ recommended readings for the program... and am finding myself with so many thoughts about them... that I had to find an outlet. I would love to get feedback about these, and hear what you all have to say!

Check out my grad school blog at: http://imagradstudent.blogspot.com/

Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Eli & Mandy said...

I never made it to grad school for teaching, but I sure remember all of the classes and students and readings and teaching and etc. Good luck Jenn!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

did i ever tell you thanks for the info from your post about our dog? sorry if i neglected that. i was just re-reading it and remembered that. anyway, hope you're doing well. we're just trying to enjoy the summer before it's over. i always have loved summertime so much! thanks for making comments on my blog--i love them!