Thursday, February 14, 2008

What I'm doing in one of my classes....

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been the greatest this term about catching everyone up on things. I'm going to make a point to do better! :-)

I realized that some of you may want to know what I'm doing in my classes.... so I'm sending you the link to the blog I have to maintain for my American Family in TV class. We've had to write up blog posts (aka... papers) about certain things pertaining to television families. The first one was the 1950's... and the second was a move comparison. Basically, we take one theme, and compare it (or contrast it) with the other television shows/movies that we were supposed to watch. Most of the shows we were assigned, we watched as a whole in class.... but then we were given 1 show we could sign up for and do independant of one another.

I definitely think you'll enjoy the thoughts from them.... and if you enjoy them... look for new ones every Monday night for the next 4 weeks. :-)

http://jennifer-cfs399.blogspot.com/

0 comments: