Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My New Kitty

Yep, that's right, I got a roommate. She's absolutely adorable. It can get so lonely being by myself, and not having anyone else to talk to in my apartment, so I got a friend! She's an 8 month old tuxedo kitten (black with white boots). I also think she looks like she has a bikini on when she's on her back.. cause she has 2 white splotches in strategically placed spots on her belly. She loves getting belly rubs. She's affectionate, but likes to be independent (meaning she's not super cuddly). She's incredibly talkative, and hasn't quite realized that there are times to a day (and night) and gets talkative at very random times. She is also still learning that I will always come back... and feels the need to follow me around the house when I'm wandering around. She also likes to have me follow her into my bathroom... she doesn't do anything in there, just likes to have me follow her. She's also a DREAM when it comes to going in her carrier and walking around town with me. I took her to the pet groomers to get her nails clipped and got her first ride on the streetcar. She seemed pretty calm, so we'll have to do that more often. She also went with me to the grocery store yesterday, and again, seemed to enjoy it. My goal has been to convince her that the carrier isn't just a way to get to a bad place (vet, etc)... so I leave it out and she loves to wander in/out of it.

Enjoy this cute little video that I've put together of her. And to get the full effect of the song choice (lol), pause my music before clicking play. Oh yeah.. and you'll notice, she matches my apartment (black, white, and green). :-) hehehe oh well.. I'm a girl, deal with it!

OH YEAH!!! You have to see the last pic in the movie.. It's TOTAL "Puss n' Boots" from Shrek!!!


0 comments: